Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Holmes & Yang


SO, Katie Holmes sets out on yet ANOTHER venture! I don't understand what she's trying to prove honestly.. She has been trying to land big roles, dance in 'So you think you can dance", sing and now she's designing... I mean I guess you gotta respect the girl for trying, living in Tom Cruise's shadow can't be easy...

Anyway, her and her stylist Jeanne Yang will be working on a line of which no pictures have yet  leaked. All the clues we have as to what this line will be like are the outfits Katie Holmes has been wearing these days which are all of her own design, such as the one in this picture.

Furthermore, there are now rumors that Ms. Holmes er, Cruise will also be designing a high-end kiddie line...

Well, I for one am interested to see what the woman comes up with but am not holding my breath. The line will be out this fall and will probably be quite expensive..
Stay tuned..

Find your comfort and style always.

No comments: