Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Armani to retire?


Since the designer fell ill with hypatitus he has been reorganizing his company, in order to lessen his workload. Armani has recently told reporters "I'm already organizing staff who will continue my work".

Giorgio Armani is currently in Russia lending his helping hand to support the country's falling fashion industry. However, although Armani is hinting at retirment, I can't help but wonder if he is waiting to leave on a high note. As others before him such as Valentino did. Armani is still at the top of the fashion heap but his company, as are many others, are at a loss this year.

The man is 75 and only human, I understand that he wants to retire soon, and I wish him all the happiness in the world! His contributions to the fashion world have been priceless...
I'm excited to see whats next for the Armani empire!

No comments: