Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wonder woman!



Heidi Klum does it again! She once again has shed her baby weight in no TIME! She showed off her gorgeous post baby bod this week as she journeyed to New York to join her fellow Victoria Secret models for their upcoming show.

Ms. Klum gave birth to a baby girl on Oct 9th. Meaning it took her only a month to lose her baby weight! Even though she claims that she still needs to lose another 20 pounds... I think she looks pretty damn good as she is!

"I don't exercise much-- I walk, I walk on the treadmill a little bit. I walk on the driveway. I'm very active with the children. When you have three children and two boys, they're very active. They want to do a lot of things. But you know when you breastfeed, when you eat right, you move around a little bit, that usually does the job."

I can't believe this is all it takes Heidi! there must be some sort of secret juice or something!

No comments: